EZ Access 3-1-1 Bag
Here is a great bag for all your carry-on liquids. See-through and size compliant with CATSA and TSA.
- Opens on two sides for easy access
- Lift out / easy hang loop
- Gusseted for maximum volume
- 1 qrt / 1l capacity 10' x 6.5" x 2"
- Information insert included
Here is the official information from catsa.gov.ca website
- Containers of liquids, non-solid food and personal items in your carry-on must be 100 ml/100 g (3.4 oz) or less. All containers must fit in one clear, resealable plastic bag no more than 1L in capacity. The bag must be transparent so screening officers can easily see the contents.
- Each passenger is allowed a single 1 L bag containing liquids, food and personal items. The approximate dimensions of a 1L bag are 15.24 cm by 22.86 cm (6 in. by 9 in.) or 20 cm by 17.5 cm (8 in. by 7 in.).
- At the screening point, take your plastic bag out of your carry-on and place it in a bin.
- Any containers over 100 ml/100 g (3.4 oz) can be placed in your checked baggage as long as they are not prohibited items.
- Avoid packing gifts and souvenirs containing liquids, aerosols and gels in your carry-on. These include: liquor, wine, beer, snowglobes, cans of condensed soup, maple syrup, perfume, and lotion. Put them in checked baggage or ship them separately.